You are here
NOTE: This method alwaysworks – if it is possible to factorise the expression.
The main area for making errors is in dealing with negative numbers.
Always quickly check by expanding your answer.
You need to be able to recognise expressions that are differences of squares.
- Use of symbols
- Indices in algebra
- Linear equations
- Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Simultaneous linear & quadratic equations
- Numerical and graphical methods of solving equations
- Multiplying Terms
- Direct and inverse proportion
- Circles and equations
- Interpreting graphical information
- Functions and their graphs
- Algebraic proof
- Sample GCSE questions
- Sample questions 2
- Sample questions 3
- Sample questions 4
- Sample questions 5
- Sample questions 6
- Exam practice questions